Monday, April 13, 2015

100TC #19 - Dream


Hello everyone :) Here is number 19 of the 100 Themes Writing Challenge, titled Clash of Plotinvs and based on the theme "Dream". For a change, I decided to write a poem this time instead of a short story. Those of you who have been following me for a while now know that poetry used to be my trademark, and I still do some but I focus more on short stories these days. But here is a poem to prove I can still do some of them as well ;) It's quite short but I still like it so I hope you will to, let me know what you all think! Thanks for reading :)

***

- DREAM -
Clash of Plotinvs

Truth is not attainable through waiting
And not visible to the bare eye
Yet the capacity is in us all lingering
At an arm's lenght of you and I

You can reach for it and yet you won't
The power to awake is inside of you
You chose to stay blind to what is in front
Of your eyes and betwixt the whole of you

One day the universe will clash
And reveal the unseen truth that has been hidden
Within the abyss of time when space will crash
On itself, those who have seen will be given

The universal truth and the power
To be victorious over creation itself
To be the One ultimate creator 
To overcome the shell of yourself

I know what you refuse to see; I have seen it
I have opened my eyes and I will be victorious
And you will all clash with yourselves and it
Means I win; And you will all die

In a sea of lies
Alone

***

(c) Copyright 2015 David Giroux aka Hope Alexander for the text
Painting : Paul Sérusier, Le Talisman, 1888

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think